Videos

What is BlogThis! ? - Blogger Help

The Cross River State Police Command is
currently investigating the case of a nine-
year-old girl identified as Alice Eneji, who
was said to have died after a 20-year-old
boy, Chijioke Nwankwo, defiled her.

It was learnt that the incident happened
last Monday at Okuku-Yala in Yala Local
Government of the state. Some residents of
the area said Eneji died after the boy had
marathon sex with her in an abandoned
building located on the premises of a
public school.
Policemen at the State Criminal
Investigation Department, Calabar, said
Nwankwo, who hails from Anaocha Local
Government, Anambra State, was being
investigated for rape.

Nwankwo told the Officer-in-Charge of
Homicide Department, Mr. Joseph Inuyashe,
that he had extensive sex with the girl
after they both agreed to it.

Nwankwo said, "I used to see the girl
everyday in Okuku-Yala, where I stay with
my parents. I don't know what pushed me
last Monday to approach the girl for sex."
Nwankwo said he was returning home
when he sighted Alice playing with three
boys at the St. Patrick Primary School
football field, adding that on sighting her,
he felt obliged to stop and advise her
against playing with boys who may take
advantage of her.

He said, "As I saw her playing with the
three boys, I called her to caution her. I told
her to go home and meet her mother.
Within seconds, it started raining. We had
to take shelter in one of the school
buildings.

"Then the discussion took an amorous
dimension and she accepted all my
proposals. I took her to one of the
abandoned buildings where I told her to
remove her pants and she complied.

"I After a while, Alice (Eneji) started crying,
but I thought she was pretending like most
girls usually do. Few minutes later, she
slumped and became unconscious. I
immediately raised the alarm."

Nwankwo said Alice was rushed to the
hospital while he went to source for
money to foot the hospital bills.
He added, "I was still looking for money
when somebody called me that the girl was
dead."

The suspect said since he came to the
Okuku community about six months ago,
he had abstained from women, regretting
that his first attempt to have sex had
ended in tragedy.

The acting Police Public Relations Officer of
the command, Mr. Hogan Bassey, said the
suspect was still being investigated.
He said, "The investigation is still ongoing,

He (the suspect) will be charged to court
after the cause of the girl's death has been
confirmed. The offence is a criminal act
and will be treated as such."
Share on Google Plus

About mine4u

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment