Videos

Kaka Returns to Milan

Brazilian attacking midfielder Kaka
returned to ACMilan on Monday after four
unhappy years at Real Madrid during
which he wentfrom one of the world's top
players to an unhappy, over-priced, injury-
pronereserve.

The 31-year-old's dramatic loss of form
has also ledto him being shelved from
Brazil's plans for the 2014 World Cup after
he wasleft out of the Confederations Cup
squad this year.

Kaka has been plagued by injuries over the
last fewyears, including one to his left knee
shortly after the 2010 World Cup.
He made only 82 league appearances
during his timeat Real after his EUR65m
move in 2009 and rarely played anything
more than asupporting role.

Some 300 supporters were waiting for
Kaka outsideLinate airport on Monday.

"I'm very happy to be back," he
toldreporters. "After a difficult period at
Madrid, I had been dreaming abouta
return. I'm not happy that I left in 2009 but
these are things that happen infootball.

"This is a young team with a lot of
greatplayers and I'm happy to have
Robinho in the team," he added."
Physically, I'm fine, I haven't had any
problems for a while and I wantto play.
Share on Google Plus

About mine4u

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment